Curso Intensivo 40 horas C2
- Course aimed at quickly improving your English level.
- Understand and speak English with confidence and ease.
- Improve your grammar knowledge.
- Expand your vocabulary.
- Improve your pronunciation and intonation.
40 hour intensive C1
Teacher’s manuals and other complementary course work.
Virtual / Face-to-face.
An ENGLISHJET Diploma is given at the end of the course for attendance and progress.
An evaluation questionnaire will be distributed at the end of the course to collect the opinion and suggestions of all the participants.
- Review of question structures.
- Definite and indefinite articles.
- Use of modal verbs.
- Constructing words (verb to noun, etc.) and phrases.
- Phrasal Verbs: verbs and prepositions.
- Review complex verb tenses and constructions.
- Use of complex conditional structures.
- Indirect and passive voices.
- When “used to” and “used to doing”.
- Speak with confidence about a wide variety of topics.
- Maintain social and professional conversations with a variety or speakers.
- Be an active participant in telephone calls and video conferences.
- Host colleagues at social events.
- Actively participate in business meetings, making decisions and building strategies with a team.
- Understand directive or informative texts, including complex newspaper articles .
- Understand all types of professional texts (instruction manuals, general advertisements, tourist information brochures, official forms, etc.).
- Interpret some stylistic devices such as metaphors, tones of speech or deviations from the usual use of language.
- Deduce meanings from the context.
- Use language appropriate to the context, situation and topic of the writing project, as well as its function and purpose.
- Make stylistic use of language, incorporating connotative and metaphorical features.
- Write a variety of well-organized texts without significant errors.
- Properly use formal and informal tones in written communication.
- Maximum number of students: 5 people
- Maximum number of students: 5 people
Is there any kind of recognition at the end of the course?
ENGLISHJET gives a Diploma that certifies the completion of the course, but it is not an official diploma.
How do I know if I have the right level to take the course?
All participants have to take a level test before starting the course. This can be done by telephone or online.
What is the maximum number of participants?
There is a maximum of 5 people.
What people are saying about us
I took a virtual course on job preparation with Emma. She helped me to talk about my skills and professional experience, and she gave me ideas about how to answer questions that I might hear in an interview. On the day if the interview, I felt calm and confident. I got the job! Then I decided to continue with my English classes. Thank you so much for all your help!
Have been having business English classes with Margit, for the past three years. Her classes are interesting and lots of fun. We laugh a lot in class, and I have learnt so much new vocabulary and grammar. We always deal with subjects and topics that are very useful for my job. I am really happy with my classes and plan to continue studying next year.
When I got a job in a British company, I was really nervous. I decided to take some English classes so that I would feel more confident and also to improve my fluency. My teacher, James, was very patient. He helped me to write better emails, he taught me lots of vocabulary relevant to my sector, and he helped me to prepare presentations for video conferencing. After one year, I find it much easier to write complex emails and I have much better working conversations with my international colleagues.
C/ Gran Vía, 17-A, 28013 Madrid
Lunes a viernes: 9am – 7pm
At your service
For any doubts, questions or explanations you may need, Englishjet is more than happy to help. All you need to do is send an email to the address below and we will be in touch.