80 Hour Intensive Course C1
- Course aimed at quickly improving your English level.
- Understand and speak English with confidence and ease.
- Refine your grammar knowledge.
- Expand your vocabulary and use of expressions.
- Improve your pronunciation and intonation.
80 hour intensive – C1
Teacher’s manuals and other complementary course work
Virtual / Face-to-face
An ENGLISHJET Diploma is given at the end of the course for attendance and progress.
An evaluation questionnaire will be distributed at the end of the course to collect the opinion and suggestions of all the participants.
- The use of “-ing” or “-ed” with adjectives.
- Review of question formation.
- Review of sentence structures.
- Review of different uses of present tenses.
- Making comparisons.
- The different uses of “like”.
- Narrative tenses.
- The use of “reported” or “direct” speech.
- Giving opinions: agreeing or disagreeing.
- The use of gerunds and infinitives.
- The use of “used to” and “would”.
- The use of “can”, “could”, “may”, “might”.
- The contrast between countable and uncountable.
- Formation of future tenses.
- The use of phrasal verbs.
- Use complex structures, as well as the corresponding verbal constructions.
- Use of a broad social and professional vocabulary.
- Engage in complex conversations with the ability to compare and contrast different ideas.
- Fluently participate in a wide range of professional and social situations.
- Talk about values, qualities and skills.
- Give advice.
- Describe an accident, an illness, etc.
- Make a complaint.
- Talk seriously about financial situations: at the bank, etc.
- Give a fairly complex description of a person.
Listening comprehension skills
- Understand a speech or presentation to take notes.
- Understand explanations of different situations.
- Understand the reason for a decision made.
- Recognize word stress.
- Understand complaints or professional disputes.
- Recognize emphasis in a sentence.
- Write an informal letter.
- Write a transactional letter, using sequencers.
- Write an essay or report with an outline and draft revisions.
- Write a report.
- Write a formal complaint.
- Write a job application.
Reading comprehension skills
- Understand general press articles.
- Understand a description of an activity.
- Read short stories.
- Read articles of moderate difficulty.
- Understand a formal letter of complaint.
- Understand a fairly complex description of a person or activity.
- Read a report.
- Read an application.
- Maximum number of students: 5 people
- Maximum number of students: 5 people
Is there any kind of recognition at the end of the course?
ENGLISHJET gives a Diploma that certifies the completion of the course, but it is not an official diploma.
How do I know if I have the right level to take the course?
All participants have to take a level test before starting the course. This can be done by telephone or online.
What is the maximum number of participants?
There is a maximum of 5 people.
What people are saying about us
I took a virtual course on job preparation with Emma. She helped me to talk about my skills and professional experience, and she gave me ideas about how to answer questions that I might hear in an interview. On the day if the interview, I felt calm and confident. I got the job! Then I decided to continue with my English classes. Thank you so much for all your help!
Have been having business English classes with Margit, for the past three years. Her classes are interesting and lots of fun. We laugh a lot in class, and I have learnt so much new vocabulary and grammar. We always deal with subjects and topics that are very useful for my job. I am really happy with my classes and plan to continue studying next year.
When I got a job in a British company, I was really nervous. I decided to take some English classes so that I would feel more confident and also to improve my fluency. My teacher, James, was very patient. He helped me to write better emails, he taught me lots of vocabulary relevant to my sector, and he helped me to prepare presentations for video conferencing. After one year, I find it much easier to write complex emails and I have much better working conversations with my international colleagues.
C/ Gran Vía, 17-A, 28013 Madrid
Lunes a viernes: 9am – 7pm
At your service
For any doubts, questions or explanations you may need, Englishjet is more than happy to help. All you need to do is send an email to the address below and we will be in touch.