80 Hour Intensive Course A2
- Course aimed at quickly improving your English level.
- Understand and speak English with relative confidence.
- Improve your grammar knowledge.
- Expand your grammar.
80 hour intensive – A2
Teacher’s manuals and other complementary course work
Virtual / Face-to-face
An ENGLISHJET Diploma is given at the end of the course for attendance and progress.
An evaluation questionnaire will be distributed at the end of the course to collect the opinion and suggestions of all the participants.
- Word order for questions.
- Present Simple.
- Pronunciation and word stress.
- Past Simple with at, on, in, ago, etc.
- Job descriptions and work terminology.
- Have to, don’t have to, must, mustn’t.
- The Past Continuous.
- Contrasting the Present Simple and Present Continuous.
- The Present Continuous with “going to”.
- Present Perfect or Past Simple.
- Comparatives and Superlatives.
- The use of the Infinitive (with to).
- Verb + …ing.
- The use of articles.
- Quantifiers with countable and uncountable nouns.
- May, might, will, etc.
- Present Simple with “If”.
- Used to.
- “Like doing” vs. “Like to do”.
- Present Simple Passive.
- Conditional phrases with “would”.
- Use of common phrases.
- Classroom terminology.
- Job and work vocabulary.
- Talking about vacations.
- Forming questions correctly.
- .Make an appointment.
- Holding a very simple conversation: “How are you”, “I’m from Spain”, etc.
Listening comprehension skills
- Understanding explanations of simple facts.
- Understanding basic sentences and conversations.
- Understanding pronunciation and intonation.
- Writing a simple email.
- Responding to short texts.
- Writing simple instructions.
Reading comprehension skills
- Capturing the main ideas of simple texts.
- Obtaining specific information from a piece of writing .
- Following basic instructions.
- Maximum number of students: 5 people
- Maximum number of students: 5 people
What can I do with an A2 level?
Upon completion of the A2 course – which is a pre-intermediate level – you will gain confidence and fluency. You will be able to understand and participate in a simple conversation. With an A2 level you can perform a range of tasks including making a hotel reservation, shopping or ordering food in a restaurant.
Is there any kind of recognition at the end of the course?
ENGLISHJET gives a Diploma that certifies the completion of the course, but it is not an official diploma.
How do I know if I have the right level to take the course?
All participants have to take a level test before starting the course. This can be done by telephone or online.
What is the maximum number of participants?
There is a maximum of 5 people.
What people are saying about us
I took a virtual course on job preparation with Emma. She helped me to talk about my skills and professional experience, and she gave me ideas about how to answer questions that I might hear in an interview. On the day if the interview, I felt calm and confident. I got the job! Then I decided to continue with my English classes. Thank you so much for all your help!
Have been having business English classes with Margit, for the past three years. Her classes are interesting and lots of fun. We laugh a lot in class, and I have learnt so much new vocabulary and grammar. We always deal with subjects and topics that are very useful for my job. I am really happy with my classes and plan to continue studying next year.
When I got a job in a British company, I was really nervous. I decided to take some English classes so that I would feel more confident and also to improve my fluency. My teacher, James, was very patient. He helped me to write better emails, he taught me lots of vocabulary relevant to my sector, and he helped me to prepare presentations for video conferencing. After one year, I find it much easier to write complex emails and I have much better working conversations with my international colleagues.
C/ Gran Vía, 17-A, 28013 Madrid
Lunes a viernes: 9am – 7pm
At your service
For any doubts, questions or explanations you may need, Englishjet is more than happy to help. All you need to do is send an email to the address below and we will be in touch.